Who We're Looking For
As a Client Success Agent, you will work directly with our customers to help them navigate Orbital Shift’s suite of workforce management software. You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to understand, empathize, and problem solve via chat, email, and phone. You have a passion for new technology and enjoy finding ways to make a complex situation simple. You are curious, dependable, resourceful, and get joy from going beyond to make customers successful. You are motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and are constantly searching for ways to improve, inspire others, and add value.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Client Success Agent, you will communicate via phone, email, and chat with business owners, managers, and employees who are using Orbital Shift’s workforce software to solve their Scheduling and Time & Attendance needs. With a fun, genuine, and empathetic voice, you’ll be troubleshooting and writing clear and concise instructions to solve user questions about our software.
- Become an Orbital Shift Product Expert.
- Training new and existing client stakeholders to successfully use the Software and receive their max value.
- Help guide clients through clear and concise documentation, tutorials, and supporting materials.
- Accurately Track and follow through with tickets, issues, training, feature requests.
- Give "Exceptional" service to all clients, in all forms of interaction and communication.
- Effectively communicate client's needs across internal Orbital Shift departments.
- Ability to be flexible with any related duties assigned.
Experience and Skills Required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very comfortable using web and mobile applications.
- Ability to pick up on new technology quickly.
- Basic business software knowledge.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical instructions and troubleshoot via phone support.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgement.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to complete tasks and improve.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
Are you a good fit?
We'd love to talk with you! To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter explaining why you want to work at Orbital Shift as a software engineer.
- Clear, concise writing is essential for this position and we'll consider this a writing sample in addition to a personal introduction.
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- References (attach)
Note: Must already be authorized to work in the United States for any employer on a full-time basis.